Resources and Links
- See the Download the PLUM & HATS page to download the PLUM and HATS checklists or to complete them online.
- For further free training on PLUM and HATS (and other areas of ear and hearing health) for any health professionals working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, see TAFE NSW’s online EarTrain platform.
- To find a speech pathologist, see the Australian Speech Pathology website.
- For free hearing assessments for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children under 6-years-old see Hearing Australia or Hearing Australia’s HAPEE (Hearing Assessment – Early Ears) program.
- (if an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander child receives a ‘not on track’ score on the PLUM they will be prioritised for a hearing assessment by Hearing Australia)
- Check with your local health service for other hearing services in your area
Here are some resources you can download to learn more about and promote PLUM and HATS.